When you check out the freshwater fishes list, you will always notice that the celestial pearl danio is always at the top of the list. These are the variety of fishes available in the fresh water in the ponds of southeastern Asia. If you think of buying the celestial pearl danio for sale for your household aquarium or the fresh water tank, you should keep in mind the following facts.
- The care that this variety of fishes requires is medium. They don’t require regular and rigorous care. If you check on them in a couple of days, then they will be fine.
- They are peaceful, which makes it very good to think of breeding more than one species in the tank.
- The fish’s life span is 3-4 years, and their size goes upto just 1 inch. That is why the water requirement is only 10 gallons.
- The fish’s diet is omnivore due so that you should always take care that you feed them the omnivore food; otherwise, they will not grow in the freshwater tank.
- The fishes’ color is such that they add up the energy to your fish tank; that is why buying them will maintain a proper environment of your tank.
- If you increase the number of males in the tank, you will see that the hiding space requirement will be higher. The reason behind this is that they are constantly in search of a place for mating.
- The preferred ph that they want is around 6.5 to 7.5, which is the normal ph of the freshwater. Just take care that it doesn’t become much basic or acidic.
Always remind these points, and you will see that the growth of the celestial pearl danio in your tank will never stop.